- Create less amount of code
- Capacity to provide solutions for Single Page Applications
- Provide the responsive feedback and validate the user actions on the client side.
- Communicate to other web services
- To cooperate with the back-end developer
- To co-ordinate the workflow between the HTML code and graphic designer
- Develop unit test and application code in AngularJS
AngularJS Nesting and Input Validation
The web that has input elements such as text input, button, radio buttons, checkbox and much more. In the current scenario, all these elements are used in modern web applications. An individual who wants to build their web applications with wonderful features can reach at AngularJS Training in Chennai. With this support, an individual can learn web and app development in 60 days.
Angular 4 has two types of forms. They are
- Reactive forms
- Template Driven forms
It was introduced in Angular 2. The other name of the reactive form is model-driven form, but most of the people like to call it as programmatic forms. In the beginning, it is difficult to work with reactive forms, it allows flexibility for the templates and component class.
Examples of Reactive forms
- Changing the validation dynamically
- Add form fields
Template – Driven forms
Default way to work with Angular and it used to build the internal representation. It is similar to AngularJS.
Each and every day, technology has been innovating new products, web applications, and mobile applications. You have to update yourself with all those processes, if you are interested to shift your career from one field to another can get guidance from AngularJS course in Chennai. 8+ years of experienced trainers train the students on how to build and maintain the projects with great effort. Enroll today at FITA for AngularJS course and learn new things about web development.
Follow the blog for latest updates, news, tips about Angular.